Help 2 Others
Our H2O Wheel
H2O stands for “Help 2 Others” which is a specially designed water-carrying device tailored as a simple and effective product that helps transport safe water intended to remove the burden off the shoulders for whom obtaining water is a struggle.
- Time and energy consuming – takes up to 4 hours per trip to collect safe water.
- Only carries 13-15 liters
- Difficult to carry when walking on tough terrain
- Has physical strains on the body such as: 1. Musculoskeletal disorders 2. Cervical Spine degeneration 3. Regular neck and back pain 4. Health risks during pregnancy 5. Spinal pain
- Improves access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene
- Carries up to 40 liters of water
- Halves travel time
- Easier to use – simply roll it!
- Positive social and economic impact on communities
- Ergonomically designed with users and terrain in mind
- Hygienic storage for water – reduces illness and diseases
- Alleviates moral and dignity for women
- Improves education opportunities for children
- Women can spend time earning a living
*Future models of Water Wheel will have an in-built water filter