ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures.
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project outputs and outcome.
- Develop monitoring and impact indicators for the project success.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress reports on all project activities.
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
- Capable to conduct literature review, interviews, focus group discussions and analysis thereof.
- Perform other duties as required
Input Required: 15-20 hours / week
Duration: At least two months
- Very strong research, writing, proof reading, editing, and analytical skills required.
- Working knowledge of Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis software (e.g. STATA, R, and NVIVO etc.), MIS, M&E and development issues.
- Experience in writing technical papers, project briefs, and “best practices” to contribute in knowledge management.