Contractual (1 year), Full time
Tayaba Operational Office, Lahore
Posted 4 months ago
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for developing and executing communications strategies through all digital platforms and ensuring that the organization’s digital experiences align with and support the organization’s vision, values, brand, reputation, and strategic goals.
- Oversee the development and growth of Tayaba’s Project’s website, social media channels, inbound marketing efforts, and digital advertisements.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, promotions, and content (e.g., website, blogs, press releases, and podcasts)
- Implement a robust data analytic strategy to guide and direct all future communications decisions and initiatives.
- Craft powerful multichannel campaigns that have an asymmetric impact within and beyond Web2 and Web3.
- Lead communication with relevant stakeholders and advises the Communications Team and Executive Leadership on digital marketing and communications strategy and execution: including online metrics, user experience, search engine optimization, inbound marketing, and digital content strategy.
- Perform other relevant duties as and when required.
REQUIREMENTS & PREFERRED SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital communications, including (not limited to) content development, inbound marketing, digital donor strategy, digital advertising, website development and design, user experience, and search engine optimization.
- Excellent writing, editing, and presentation skills; clear and articulate communicator who can translate complex technical ideas easily.
- The ideal candidate is curious, collaborative, willing to try a project, risk failure, and create success. A sense of humor is a must.
- Knowledge of and love for Blockchain-based technologies (NFT/Defi) is a huge plus!