Contractual (1 year), Full time
Tayaba Operational Office, Lahore
Posted 4 weeks ago
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for managing, technical and financial, donor reporting, and partnership management.
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection, and evaluation procedures. Develop monitoring and impact indicators for the project’s success.
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures, and progress toward achieving the project outputs and outcomes.
- Visit and monitor field activities to help mobilization and general implementation, and provide support to Program Managers as needed
- Regularly coordinate with implementing partner organization and contribute to project follow-up and ensure adequate follow-up on agreed action points.
- Design and develop program proposals including conceptual, methodological, operational, evaluative, and financial aspects along with monitoring reports and monthly progress reports.
- Conduct relevant research and data analysis for the proposals. Assist with donor outreach and cultivation.
- Support senior management in building linkages and liaison with concerned stakeholders including civil society, government departments and beneficiaries.
- Network and build linkages with other similar organizations and initiatives.
- Promote the work of the organization at various forums and fronts.
- Perform other relevant duties as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors/Masters or an extensive experience in international development, humanitarian studies, business, management or other sector-specific technical area.
- 1-3 years’ experience in the development sector preferably in an emergency or post- conflict setting, including M&E capacity and systems development.
- Very strong research, writing, proofreading, editing, and analytical skills required.
- Thorough experience with and knowledge of principles and current approaches to monitoring and evaluation in relief and development programs, using both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Experience in writing technical papers, project briefs, and “best practices” to contribute in knowledge management.