Help-2-Others for The Water Deprived - Timeline
3rd June 2021
Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Tayaba Organisation and Bayer Pakistan
10th to 19th June 2021
Preparation & Orientation
- MoU with National Rural Support Programme signed for intervention in Bahawalpur
- 10th June 2021-MoU with Sindh Rural Support Organisation Signed for intervention in Umerkot
- 19th June 2021-MoU with Sami Foundation Signed for intervention in Tharparkar
9th July 2021
Official Announcement of the MoU through the Webinar: Water on the Roll Improving Access to Pakistan.
18th June - 9th August 2021
Needs Assessment and Demand Creation
- 18th June: Needs Assessment Plan and Needs Assessment tool shared with Bayer Pakistan
- 21st to 26th June 2021-1000+ Households in Hasilpur Bahawalpur interviewed through a door-to-door technique.
- 24th to 26th June-Focus Group Discussions conducted with 112 participants altogether in Union Councils Faqeer Abdullah and Haji Mian Shah in Umerkot
- 30th June to 3rd July-Focus Group Discussions and Individual Interviews with participants representing 500+ households in Kantio Chachro, Tharparkar.
- 5th to 9th July: Data Collection and Documentation
- 12th July to 6th August: Data Coding and Analysis
- 9th August 2021: Situational Analysis Report Shared
1st - 26th September 2021
Final Design / Modifications to the H2O Wheel
- 1st September-26th September: Research and Development process for H2O Wheel design and modifications.
- 27th September 2021: Shared a document with an illustration of the modified design and detailing the specifications of the H2O Wheel.
Production of the H2O Wheels
- 1st October 2021: Production of 2000 H2O Wheels (as per the modified design) commenced.
- 12Th November 2021: 1000 H2O Wheels + Handles and 1000 Rolling Billboards delivered to Tharparkar and Umerkot, Sindh, respectively.
- December 2021: 1000 H2O Wheels + Handles and 1000 Rolling Billboards delivered to Tehsil Hasilpur, Punjab.
23rd Nov - 15th Dec 2021
Community Mobilization/ Awareness Sessions
- 23rd Nov 2021: Rollout Plan for 1000 Households (Sindh) and 1000 Households (Punjab) shared with Bayer Pakistan.
- 30th Nov-4th Dec 2021: 9 sensitization sessions with representatives of 500 households in District Tharparkar.
- 29th Nov-3rd Dec 2021: 12 sensitization sessions with representatives of 500 households in District Umerkot.
- 6th Dec-20th Dec 2021: 41 community sensitization sessions with representatives of 1000 households in Tehsil Hasilpur, Bahawalpur (Punjab).
- 15th Dec 2021: A Stakeholder Engagement Event with 50+ Household beneficiaries and other significant stakeholders.
29th Nov 2021 - 13th Jan 2022
- 29th Nov to 20th Dec 2021: Dissemination of information Education and Communication (IEC) Material in English, Urdu, and Sindhi, on the following thematic areas:
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH)
- Starter Guidelines/Instructions: Use and Benefits of an H2O Wheel.
- Issues related to drinking water and its accessibility in the region.
- Overview of H2O Squad: Bayer Pakistan, TWIA, and Partner Organisations.
- 21st Dec 2021- 13th Jan 2022: Other PR Support: 8 posts on Instagram, 5 posts on Facebook, 7 posts on LinkedIn, 11 tweets on Twitter, 1 video on YouTube.
- A detailed Social Media Coverage Report for insights on social media content was released on the project.
29th Nov 2021 - 31st Jan 2022
Distribution of the H2O Wheels
- 29th Nov to 20th Dec 2021: Distribution of 2000 H2O Wheels to 2000 Households in Districts Tharparkar and Umerkot in Sindh and Hasilpur (Bahawalpur) in Punjab.
- 14th Jan 2022: Pictures from Umerkot and Tharparkar (Sindh) Roll Out and Beneficiary List containing Names, CNIC, and other details of 1000 beneficiaries representing 1000 households shared.
- 31st Jan 2022: Pictures from Hasilpur Roll Out and Beneficiary List containing Names, CNIC, and other details of 1000 beneficiaries representing 1000 households shared.
Monitoring and Evaluation/Reporting
30th Nov 2021 - 31st Jan 2022
Process Monitoring (Internal)
- 30th Nov-3rd Dec 2021: Process Visit (Sindh) by TWIA Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)
- 14th Jan 2022: Process Monitoring Report for Sindh shared with Bayer Pakistan.
- 13th Dec-15th Dec 2021: Process Visit (Hasilpur) by TWIA M&E
- 31st Jan 2022: Process Monitoring Report for Punjab, including a summary of the stakeholder engagement event shared with Bayer Pakistan.
4th Feb - 5th June <br>2022
- 4th Feb 2022: Outline/flow of the podcast series shared for review and feedback.
- 10th Feb 2022: Social Media Coverage Report (July 2021-Jan 2022) shared.
- 1st March 2022: 5 episode Podcast Runsheet shared with Bayer Pakistan for approval.
- 15th March 2022: Podcast series (H2O Stories) picture teaser released on Tayaba’s Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn (all socials).
- 18th March - 5th June 2022: H2O Stories: Episode 1 - 4 Picture teasers, video teasers and full-length Episodes released across all socials.
- 29th April 2022: Comprehensive Social Media Insight Report on Podcast Series shared.
28th Feb - 26th April 2022
Feedback Reporting (Internal)
- 28th Feb 2022 to 15th March 2022: Data Collection in Hasilpur, Tharparkar, and Umerkot for preliminary feedback reporting.
- 21st March to 5th April 2022: Data Processing and telephonic spot checks for verification.
- 11th April to 22nd April 2022: Data Analysis and Report(s) development
- 26th April 2022: 2 Final Monitoring (feedback) reports on Hasilpur (Punjab) and Thar and Umerkot (Sindh) shared.
1st April - 26th April 2022
Project Final Impact Assessment (External/Third-Party)
- 1st April to 11th April 2022: Final Selection of Third-party, drafting TORs, and signing the contract.
- 26th April 2022: Impact Assessment Framework and Plan by IPSOS Group (qualified/selected third party firm) shared.
- 20th June 2022: Draft Impact Assessment Report shared with Bayer Pakistan for feedback.
- 6th July 2022: Feedback shared by Bayer Pakistan.
- 19th July 2022: Final Impact Assessment Report shared.
16th July - 16th August 2022
PR Campaign: Documentary
- 18th July: Pre-shoot storyboard shared with Bayer Pakistan for Finalisation of Script & Concept.
- 19th July: MoU between Tayaba Organisation and Video Production Agency.
- 19th July: Commencement of the Shoot.
- 3rd August 2022: Shared the first cut of the video with Bayer Pakistan